- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October 1st
- Summer Semester: April 1st
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Monthly tuition fees: For EU citizens is 650€. For non-EU citizens is 895€. If a prepayment option is chosen (by semester, annually, in full), the tuition fees can decrease by up to 5%. This discount is not compatible with (very) early bird discounts. In addition to the registration fee of 490€ (EU/NON EU) there will be a one-time handling fee for NON-EU Citizens. MD.H grants a discount of 10% on the tuition fees of the first 3 semesters if the contract is signed before the 31st of January 2022 (Start: 1st of April 2022) or 28th of February 2022 (Start: 1st of October 2022).
Five Reasons to choose this Master's Program
Special Program Features
The Central Evaluation and Accreditation Agency is an independent private accreditation agency in the tertiary education sector which accredits and evaluates study programs in Germany, Europe, and beyond.
The application requirements for the study program in “Design Management” are:
Previous bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in:
- Scientic studies
- Business studies or
- Related creative fields
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October 1st)
(starting in April 1st)