Development Economics and International Studies
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Economics. Applicants should have 70 ECTS in economics/management, including at least basic knowledge of microeconomics, macroeconomics, and statistics/econometrics.
Grade point average of 2.5 or better (in the German marking system) in the undergraduate program.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Minimum of 6.0 in each section.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application of admission and Control sheet - in duplicate.
- German language test verification certificate - if required (simple copy).
- School leaving certificate (certified copy).
- Official translation of the School Leaving Certificate (certified copy).
- University Degree Certificate and Diploma Supplement - if already available (certified copy).
- Official translation of the University Degree Certificate and Diploma Supplement (certified copy).
- Complete Academic Report/Transcript of Records (certified copy).
- Official translation of the Complete Academic Report/Transcript of Records (certified copy).
- Curriculum vitae.
- Language certificate (simple copy).
- A letter of application in English, no more than two pages in length, in which the candidate explains why they are qualified for admission to the degree program.
- If available: proof of qualified practical experience in the field of development economics as well as a description of the practical experience written in English by the applicant (description of tasks and responsibilities), one page in length.
Please note: Foreign certificates must be handed in as officially certified copies with an officially certified translation. If your documents do not fulfill the requirements or if important certificates are missing, your application will not be processed. Documents do not have to be translated if they are issued in German, English or French.
For more information please check theCourse Website