Development, Environment, Societies, and History of South Asia
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in South Asian science, a course of study with essentially the same content as the intended specialization in the master's program in Development, Environment, Societies, and History in South Asia or an equivalent degree from a social level - or studies in the humanities.
If the degree is not yet available by the end of the application period, a preliminary certificate from the university regarding the achievements so far is sufficient, with the promise that the corresponding course of study is expected to be completed by the start of the semester for which admission is requested will be completed. The applicant takes part in the admission procedure with an average grade, which is determined on the basis of his previous examinations. The admission expires if the proof is not provided in time.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least 67.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- A completed form for the desired module choice in the MA Development, Environment, Societies, and History in South Asia course.
- A motivation letter of at least one and a maximum of two A4 pages, written personally by the applicant, in which the motives for starting the master's program are set out.
- CV with a maximum of 3 pages.
- Transcript of records of the admission relevant previous course.
- Bachelor's degree certificate.
- High-school diploma.
- English language proficiency (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website