- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October 1st
- Summer Semester: April 1st
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fee for EU citizens is 890 € monthly (5,340 € per semester), and for non-EU citizens is 1,140 € monthly (6,840 € per semester).
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Required ECTS credits: 210.
If the applicant has less than 210 ECTS in the previous degree:
- 180 CP ECTS + working experience/acquisition of 30 CP during your Master studies at BU through attending courses, participation in practice projects, and/or research lab.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October 1st)
(starting in April 1st)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following application documents are needed from you:
- Completed application form including photo.
- Higher secondary school certificate.
- Bachelor's degree certificate, Transcript of records, Grading system of the university (Diploma Supplement).
- Master's degree certificate, Transcript of records, Grading system of the university (Diploma Supplement) (if available).
- Copy of valid ID card/passport.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- A current CV in tabular form and chronological order.
- Motivation letter.
- Proof of working experience, letters of reference.
For more information please check theCourse Website