Digital Business Modeling and Entrepreneurship - Full time
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, or (Economic) computer science.
Required ECTS credits: 210. If only 180 ECTS have been earned in the bachelor program, an additional semester at the HDBW can be completed in advance with 30 ECTS credits.
Work experience is not a requirement, but beneficial.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Application documents sent by email:
- Completed application form.
- Motivation letter.
- Tabular Curriculum Vitae with photo.
- Original bachelor’s degree certificate, diploma, and transcript of records as well as a certified German translation, if the original documents are neither in German nor in English.
- Proof of English language competency.
- Copy of identification card or passport. For non-EU-citizens: Residence permit (can be submitted later).
For more information please check theCourse Website