Digital Business Strategy
- Start Dates
- Winter Term: October
- Spring Term: January
- Winter & spring term
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Blended learning
Five Reasons to choose this Master's Program
Special Program Features
FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation) is a European, internationally oriented agency for quality assurance and quality development in higher education, based in Zürich (Switzerland) and Bonn (Germany).
The application requirements for the study program in “Digital Business Strategy” are:
Previous degree (or equivalent) in:
- Business or management-related subject
Minimum ECTS required:
- Full-time program: 180.
- Part-time program: 210. Note: additional modules/courses or work experience can close a credit point gap.
Undergraduate students in their final academic year are qualified to apply.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Submit your documents using the online application form in the link.
Applications that are submitted and completed will be considered for assessment. The admissions interview takes place online or in person.
For more information please check theCourse Website