- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent). Must have collected 10 ECTS in at least one of the major subjects of the MoDE (economics, law, sociology, political science, informatics).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Grade B.
Specification: Grades A-C.
Specification: 945 points minimum (listening/reading), 180 points minimum (speaking), 180 points minimum (writing).
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- A motivation letter covering the following topics:
- What do you perceive to be pertinent challenges and opportunities of the digital transformation? (max. 1 page).
- What kind of profit or non-profit entrepreneurship do you have in mind for meeting one or more of these opportunities and/or challenges? (max. 2 pages).
- What plan do you have for making your entrepreneurship economically sustainable? Which sources (public, private, etc) do you have in mind? (max. 1 page).
- What do you expect from the study program? (max. 1 page).
- A portfolio covering:
- Your CV in tabular form.
- Any extracurricular activities you have done (such as the time you have spent abroad or the nice NGO you have voluntarily worked with).
- Any other relevant skills (such as experience in programming, data management, or anything else you consider relevant).
- Your bachelor’s degree, including the respective transcript of records.
- Your university entrance qualification (typically your school’s Diploma or in German Hochschulzugangsberechtigung).
- Your certificate of language proficiency in English (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website