Digital Factory and Operational Excellence - Full-Time
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October 1st
- Summer Semester: March 15th
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Monthly tuition fee of 720 € for the full-time study (3 semesters). No additional registration fee. All courses and examination fees are already included.
Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Business administration with a relevant focus, production, logistic management, mechanical engineering, or similar subjects.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
For the bachelor with 180 ECTS, individual agreements are made before the start of the course in order to provide the missing ECTS.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October 1st)
(starting in March 15th)
Application Procedure & Selection
Application documents needed:
- Completed application form.
- Motivation letter.
- Tabular Curriculum Vitae.
- Original bachelor’s degree certificate, diploma, and transcript of records as well as a certified German translation, if the original documents are neither in German nor in English.
- Proof of English language competency; e.g. TOEFL, IELTS.
- Copy of identification card or passport.
- For non-EU citizens: Residence permit (can be submitted later).
Interview with the course director (also possible via Skype).
Once you have been accepted by HDBW, you will receive your study contract.
For more information please check theCourse Website