- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or higher) in digital games as well as in comparable subject areas such as game arts, game design, or game programming.
Minimum standard period of study: 7 semesters.
Graduates of only six-semester bachelor’s programs are required to make up for the missing performance points (usually 30 ECTS) at the end of the seven-semester BA degree during the course of their studies or to compensate for the performance already achieved in other practical or university contexts. Individual agreements are made with the students at the beginning of their studies.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please be aware that CGL does not check the formal validity of your documents. International applicants have to submit their documents to the validation agency Uni-Assist parallel to the CGL application procedure.
All application documents must be submitted to Uni-Assist as officially certified copies. If your documents are issued in a language other than English or German, you are required to submit a German or English language translation from a state-certified translator.
Please send the following application documents by post to uni-assist in Berlin:
- Please write down your uni-assist applicant number (for example on your copy of your passport).
- Officially certified copy of the secondary school leaving certificate and - if applicable - the university entrance examination (original language and translation if necessary).
- If applicable: officially certified copy of the course achievements and upon completion of the course, your final certificate (original language and translation if necessary).
- If you have completed a preparatory course: officially certified copy of the assessment test certificate.
- Applicants with certificates from China, Mongolia (until 2018), and Vietnam: original GSP certificate.
- Officially certified copy of your proof of sufficient knowledge of German (not required for English-language courses, instead, proof of English knowledge).
- Tabular CV.
- Copy of your passport - page with personal data
- If the name changes: a copy of the certificate (for example, through a marriage certificate).
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website