Digital Health and Data Science
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fee for EU/EEA citizenship (incl. Switzerland, Western Balkans, and Ukraine) for the 2-year version (4 semesters; 120 ECTS) is 680 € per month (4,080 € per semester); for non-EU/EEA citizenship for the 2-year version (4 semesters; 120 ECTS) 5,400 € per semester. The amount is fixed for the entire period of study. In addition, an enrolment fee of 500 € for EU/EEA students (900 €for non-EU/non-EEA students) is due at the beginning of the course.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, (Health) Economics or a similar area of studies.
Minimum standard period of study:
- 3 years (for the regular 4-semester track).
- 3.5 years (for the fast 3-semester track).
Required ECTS credits:
- 180 (for the regular 4-semester track).
- 210 (for the fast 3-semester track).
A 3.0 German GPA.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection