Digital Innovation & Intrapreneurship
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: November 16th
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Enroll for an accredited online study program by 13th of July and save up to 50 % on your tuition fees. You can start your studies anytime in 2022.
Six Reasons to choose this Master's Program
Special Program Features
FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation) is a European, internationally oriented agency for quality assurance and quality development in higher education, based in Zürich (Switzerland) and Bonn (Germany).
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, also known as AACSB International, is an American professional organization.
The application requirements for the study program in “Digital Innovation & Intrapreneurship” are:
Previous bachelor’s degree:
- From a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution
Min ECTS points required:
- 240 ECTS
You should have achieved at least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent
Proof of at least one year’s qualified work experience completed prior to the start of the study programme (the work experience must be gained after the completion of your undergraduate studies)
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in November 16th)
Application Procedure & Selection
A Bachelor's (or equivalent) in a relevant area of studies
I have the right to revoke this consent at any time without giving reasons by sending an email to [email protected], without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of my consent until revocation.