- Both semesters
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Full-time: 670 € monthly; part-time: 449 € monthly.
Bachelor's degree in the arts and humanities, especially with one of the following core areas: sport, medicine, psychology or business administration, social sciences or language, communication, journalism, media studies.
A good or very good undergraduate degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please use the online application form and attach the following documents as PDF:
- Letter of motivation.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Certified copy* of your Advanced Placement Exams certificate (A-levels, baccalaureate, Abitur, etc).
- Certified copy* of degree (diploma etc.) certificate from undergraduate studies.
- A complete transcript of your undergraduate studies: credit points earned, marks, course contents.
- If applicable, documents relating to other academic achievements, vocational training, relevant job experience, etc.
- An official certificate of equivalence for any documents/qualifications issued outside Germany to show that they are equivalent to German documents/qualifications**.
* Provided the original document is shown, copies can be authenticated by the HMKW administrative office.
** via Zeugnisanerkennungsstelle of the Berlin Senate Administration, Uni-Assist, or other services.
This study program is based in:
1a) Campus Berlin
1b) Campus Frankfurt (Oder)
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website