Digital Leadership (Leadership in Creative Industries M.A.) [Part-Time]
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October 1st
- Summer Semester: April 1st
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Monthly tuition fees: For EU citizens is 650€. For non-EU citizens is 895€. If a prepayment option is chosen (by semester, annually, in full), the tuition fees can decrease by up to 5%. This discount is not compatible with (very) early bird discounts. In addition to the registration fee of 490€ (EU/NON EU) there will be a one-time handling fee for NON-EU Citizens. MD.H grants a discount up to 5% on the tuition fees of the first 3 semesters if the contract is signed before the 30th of April 2022 for the upcoming winter semester.
General university entrance qualification, a technical college entrance qualification or a qualification recognized as equivalent. Studying without a high school diploma is possible.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October 1st)
(starting in April 1st)
Application Procedure & Selection
- School leaving certificate.
- CV with photo.
You should also present work samples documenting an in-depth study of the medium of computer games that goes beyond mundane gaming.
For more information please check theCourse Website