Digital Leadership (Leadership in Creative Industries Μ.А.)
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fees: For EU citizens is 4,110 € per semester; for non-EU citizens is 6,300 €. If a prepayment option is chosen (by semester, annually, or in full), the tuition fees can decrease by up to 5%. This discount is not compatible with (very) early bird discounts. In addition, for all courses, Mediadesign UAS charges a one-time registration fee of 490 € and a one-time examination fee of 1,050 €. For non-EU citizens, the one-time examination fee of 1,050 € is included in the tuition price. Secure 5% off your first 3 semesters if you register by Fеbruarу 28th.
Five Reasons to choose this Master's Program
This program also offers a part-time version (5 semesters).
Special Program Features
The Central Evaluation and Accreditation Agency is an independent private accreditation agency in the tertiary education sector which accredits and evaluates study programs in Germany, Europe, and beyond.
The application requirements for the study program in “Digital Leadership (Leadership in Creative Industries Μ.А.)” are:
Previous bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in:
- Similar creative fields.
Required ECTS credits:
- 210 (for the 3-semester version)
- 180 (for the 4-semester version)
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Representative work samples (sketches, pictures, collages or early work, etс).