- Summer semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fee per month is 880 € (5,280 € per semester) in all locations. Please note that there is an additional fee of 70€ per month for non-EU students. This does not apply for holders of a German higher education entrance qualification or a state-recognized Bachelor's degree.
Six Reasons to choose this Master's Program
The application requirements for the study program in “Digital Management” are:
Previous degree (or equivalent) in:
- (no restrictions mentioned).
Minimum ECTS required:
- (not mentioned)*.
In the previous bachelor's program, at least 45 ECTS points should be assigned to the areas of business administration or media and communication sciences. Missing technical admission requirements can be acquired through a separate entrance test
The bachelor's degree must be completed with a final grade of “good” or better. In the case of a different grade point average, the ability to study can be proven by a separate entrance test.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Use the application forms to submit a non-binding application.
You will find an upload section on the online application portal with the documents required for enrollment. The only thing needed by post is a certified copy of your university entrance qualification. All other documents required for enrollment can be submitted after the application procedure.
Why request the info material?
- Current prices, discounts & scholarships
- Full curriculum
- Application requirements
- News about informational sessions