Design and Interaction
- Summer semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in the field of art, music, design, mathematics, natural sciences, computer science, or design.
Required ECTS credits: 210
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The formal entry requirements for the Digital Media MA program are the following:
- Proof of a completed undergraduate degree (BSc, BA, German Diploma ('Diplom'), or equivalent) which included subjects in the fields of design, computer science, and/or digital media. Grades and subjects of your degree will be considered in the admission process.
- In individual cases, missing subjects can be compensated by proof of other related academic training or practical training. Please outline your additional knowledge and experience in an essay of no more than 1,000 words.
- A sufficient level of English language proficiency (level B2 CEFR, or better).
Please find more information on the university website https://www.hochschule-rhein-waal.de/en/academics/prospective-students/current-application-period/masters-programmes
For more information please check theCourse Website