TH Köln - Cologne University of Applied Sciences
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Blended learning
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Study fees paid in full before the start of studies (for two years): 15,000 € International Students / 11,000 € EU Students. Study fees paid per semester: 4,250 € International Students / 3,250 € EU Students. One-time registration fee: 400 €.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent). The program is aimed at talented and dedicated media and culture professionals in the fields of film, games, journalism, online communication, design, architecture, theatre and similar areas, who have gained relevant experience in creating and producing narrative formats in digital media.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
At least one year of specialized professional practice or similar professional project experience after the bachelor’s degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please submit via email to [email protected] lmschule.de (format: PDF file, file size: 10 MB max.).
- Application form and Declaration of Commitment (scan).
- A CV showing at least one year of subject-related professional practice or comparable experience.
- A translated (German or English) and certified copy of your degree certificate (scan).
- A translated (German or English) and certified copy of your examination certificate – alternatively translated (German or English) and certified copies of your transcript of records and your diploma supplement (scan).
- Proof of very good English language skills (level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
Please include your name and identify the respective task on each page of each document.
- Write a letter of motivation.
- Links to four work samples.
- Suggest up to three topics in which you would be interested in artistic and/or academic research during the program and which could strengthen the content for your project work.
- Case studies: Select up to three projects that are exceptional for their innovative use of storytelling in digital media.
- Write an essay on a topic relevant to this program.
Check the following PDF for further information regarding the assignments.
For more information please check theCourse Website