Digital Transformation and Global Entrepreneurship
- Winter semester
- Study mode:
- On campus
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Grade 2.3 or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents must be submitted by the application deadline at the latest:
- Application for admission.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Simple copy of your high school diploma.
- Simple copy of your bachelor's degree with at least 210 ECTS points and a final grade of 2.3 or better. It is necessary that you complete your bachelor's degree before the application deadline.
- Proof of English and German language skills (see language requirements).
- In addition, all applicants who did not acquire their educational qualifications in Germany must send their foreign educational qualifications to uni-assist for further examination.
For more information please check theCourse Website