Digital Transformation and Global Entrepreneurship
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree. 30 ECTS in the fields of business administration, information technology, or information management.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
In the case of a bachelor's degree with only 180 ECTS credits, the existing qualification gap of 30 ECTS credits must be filled by proving or successfully completing one of the following prior achievements:
- Co-authorship of a research publication in English (research paper).
- At least 6 months of verifiable full-time professional experience after obtaining the bachelor's degree in an occupation relevant to the study content of the degree program (evidence by employment contract and/or employment references).
- Successful completion of an admission examination in the form of a written scientific paper in English.
Please contact the head of the study program for the provision of such proof:
- Proof of additional subjects taken amounting to 30 ECTS from a previous degree program.
Grade 2.3 or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
The following documents must be submitted by the application deadline:
- Application for admission.
- Copy of high school transcript (no certification necessary).
- Copy of bachelor’s degree transcript with a minimum of 210 ECTS credits and a final mark of 2.3 or better (no certification necessary). Your bachelor’s degree must be completed before the end of the application period.
- 30 ECTS in the fields of business administration, information technology, or information management.
- Proof of English skills (see language requirements).
- Proof of German skills (see language requirements). The language certificate must be submitted by the time of enrolment.
All applicants who have not obtained their bachelor's degree in Germany must upload their certificates via the uni-assist online portal for further checks.
For more information please check theCourse Website