Digital Transformation Management (part-time)
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- No information regarding the tuition fee for non-EU students for the part-time version of the program.
Bachelor's degree in a business related subject.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
A final grade of at least “good”.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please submit the following application documents for the English-language degree courses in English language:
- Your CV in tabular format.
- Proof of your study achievements to date (official academic transcript of records) and if already applicable the certificate of your first academic degree (e.g. Bachelor).
- Letter of motivation: 1-2 DIN A4 pages which answers the following question: “How do you view your vocational future after your studies at CBS?”.
- Copy of your passport (and residence permit, if available).
- Proof of English proficiency (if English is not your native language).
- Optional: proof of studying abroad/job experience.
This study program is based in:
1a) Campus Cologne
1b) Campus Mainz
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website