Digital Transformation Management (Part-Time)
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Due to visa regulations it's not possible for non-EU students to study part-time in Germany. That's the reason why this program does not have tuition fee for non-EU students.
Bachelor's degree in a business related subject.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
A final grade of at least “good”.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please submit the following application documents for the English-language degree courses in English language:
- Your CV in tabular format.
- Proof of your study achievements to date (official academic transcript of records) and if already applicable the certificate of your first academic degree (e.g. Bachelor).
- Letter of motivation: 1-2 DIN A4 pages which answers the following question: “How do you view your vocational future after your studies at CBS?”.
- Copy of your passport (and residence permit, if available).
- Proof of English proficiency (if English is not your native language).
- Optional: proof of studying abroad/job experience.