Digital Transformation Management
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October 1st
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee is 8,640 € per year for EU students and 20,000 € per year for non-EU students. There is also a registration fee (single payment) of 500 € for EU students and 650 € for non-EU students.
Five Reasons to choose this Master's Program
Main areas of study
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Management
- Digital Organization
- Digital Human Rescources
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Security
- Digital Technology
- Data Processing & Big Data
- Mobile Applications and Cloud Technologies
- Cyber risk analysis and blockchain systems
- Blockchain systems & fintech payment technologies
- Big Data and AI
Practical projects, business games, labs, excursions
Special Program Features
Flexible Application and Enrollment
At XU University, you can apply for the respective winter semester at any time, as there is no explicit application deadline like at public universities. Even for latecomers, XU offers the option to enroll up to four weeks after the start of the semester. However, students should be prepared to catch up on the curriculum independently.
Unique Housing Option
XU University offers a unique housing option with apartments on campus. This not only provides convenience but also helps in creating a close-knit community among students.
XU University's Practical Projects: Where Academia Meets Real-World Innovation!
At XU University, students from various programs have the opportunity to collaborate on real-world projects with prominent companies. Whether developing a music app, creating a digital communication portal, working on sustainable solutions for climate change, formulating a business plan and prototype, or participating in hackathons, these practical experiences allow students to apply their diverse skills and knowledge, fostering networking and collaboration. → More Info
The Central Evaluation and Accreditation Agency is an independent private accreditation agency in the tertiary education sector which accredits and evaluates study programs in Germany, Europe, and beyond.
Bachelor's degree in a field related to the field of study, e.g. Data Science, Maths, Statistics, Business Informatics, Computer Science, etc. Since Data Science is an interdisciplinary field, it is possible to get accepted into this program, if you hold a diploma in another field. Their examination board will decide based on your individual qualifications whether you can be admitted into this program. The examination board will also take additional qualifications (incl. work experience, certificates, etc.) into consideration.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Final GPA of 2.5 or better (according to the German grading system). If your final GPA does not meet this requirement, you can be accepted if you submit at least one letter of recommendation from the university where you obtained your bachelor’s. In this case, XU’s examination board will decide on a case-by-case basis whether you can be admitted into the program of your choice.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October 1st)
Application Procedure & Selection
Fill in the Online Application form to register.
Please submit the following documents with your application:
- All pages of your university entrance qualifications (e.g. bachelor’s diploma and transcripts incl. credit points/ total number of study hours).
- Current CV in tabular form (1-2 pages).
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- If applicable: relevant certificates (language certificates), (job) reference letters, etc.
The XU Admissions Team will get back to you with feedback regarding the next steps.
Get your information package with 1-click!
Get your copy of our program brochure with all further information, program details, etc.
For more information please check theCourse Website