Digital Transformation Management
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October 1st
- Winter semester
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in a field related to the field of study, e.g. Data Science, Maths, Statistics, Business Informatics, Computer Science, etc. Since Data Science is an interdisciplinary field, it is possible to get accepted into this program, if you hold a diploma in another field. Their examination board will decide based on your individual qualifications whether you can be admitted into this program. The examination board will also take additional qualifications (incl. work experience, certificates, etc.) into consideration.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Final GPA of 2.5 or better (according to the German grading system). If your final GPA does not meet this requirement, you can be accepted if you submit at least one letter of recommendation from the university where you obtained your bachelor’s. In this case, XU’s examination board will decide on a case-by-case basis whether you can be admitted into the program of your choice.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October 1st)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
Fill in the Online Application form to register.
Please submit the following documents with your application:
- All pages of your university entrance qualifications (e.g. bachelor’s diploma and transcripts incl. credit points/ total number of study hours).
- Current CV in tabular form (1-2 pages).
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- If applicable: relevant certificates (language certificates), (job) reference letters, etc.
The XU Admissions Team will get back to you with feedback regarding the next steps.