Distance Master: Blended Learning of Evaluation (MABLE)
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Blended learning
Applicants with a first university degree (e.g. Bachelor's):
- Officially certified copy of school leaving certificate (higher education entrance qualification).
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in any subject.
- Knowledge of statistics and social science research methods totaling 20 ECTS credits (equivalent to about 500 hours of relevant study).
Applicants without a university degree:
Applicants without a university degree may also be admitted to the program if they successfully complete an academic aptitude test and meet the following requirements:
- A higher education entrance qualification.
- At least five years of relevant professional experience.
- Knowledge of statistics and social science research methods and their empirical use; an understanding of scientific and academic work practices.
Qualified practical work experience of generally not less than one year. If you don't have a first university degree, then you must have at least five years of relevant professional experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With a grade of C.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Admission to the academic aptitude test is granted on the basis of an informal written application submitted by the applicant. The application shall be submitted to the Examination Board no later than April 1st. The application shall be accompanied by the portfolio. The portfolio must contain:
- A personal statement documenting in detail the applicant’s relevant professional development and accompanied by appropriate supporting documents (professional roles, duties, and responsibilities; participation in continuing education and professional development courses; projects; professional references and testimonials).
- CV (in tabular form).
- School-leaving certificates and vocational training certificates.
- Job references and/or documentary proof of all relevant practical experience.
- Proof of any assessments or examination results issued as part of continuing education or professional development course.
- A written reference from the German Chamber of Foreign Trade (Deutsche Außenhandelskammer) or from the appropriate Chamber of Industry and Commerce (Industrie- und Handelskammer) supporting the application.
For more information please check theCourse Website