Double Master Degree in Digital Enterprise Management (DEMA)/Information Sуstеms
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
The double degree program is offered for excellent students with a focus on Information Systems that are already enrolled in one of the following programs:
- At the University of Passau for students in Masterstudiengang Wirtschaftsinformatik (M.Sc. lnformation Systems) or Masterstudiengang Business Administration (M.Sc. in Business Administration and majoring in lnformation Systems) programmes.
- At the University of Turku for students in Master of Science (majoring in lnformation Systems) and the Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration (majoring in lnformation Sуstеms).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Applicants need to provide the following documents when applying for the double degree program:
- A motivation letter (max. 1 page).
- Curriculum vitae.
- A printed copy of the completed and signed application form.
- A copy of a valid passport.
- A certified copy (with the official stamp of the school) of the bachelor's degree, including a transcript of records/list of grades (in English). Alternatively, students can submit an up to date transcript of records and a certificate of their academic supervisor that they are in good standing. They are then accepted conditionally on completing their bachelors’ degree before entering the double degree program.
- Certificate of enrolment at their home university.
- Copy of High School Diploma (A-levels).
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Complete study plan, specifying the courses to be taken during the double degree program at each partner university.
All application documents should be combined into a single PDF file and submitted electronically to the Board of the double degree program via email to [email protected]е.
For more information please check theCourse Website