Drug Discovery Development
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering in pharmaceutical chemistry or pharmacy, or a successfully completed second section of the pharmaceutical test (license for pharmacists), or another relevant course.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Each course of study includes the competencies from the subject groups:
- Chemistry and analytics:
Recommended modules completed are general chemistry, inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, physical chemistry, pharmaceutical chemistry, analytical chemistry, structural analysis, applied spectroscopy, pharmaceutical analytics.
- Biology, biochemistry, and medicine:
in the scope of at least 60 credit points.
Each of the two subject groups must have earned at least 9 credit points.
Applicants who have not yet completed their relevant studies can take part in the selection process if they can prove at the time of application that:
- At least 144 (80%) of 180 credit points for 6-semester courses or 168 (80%) of 210 credit points There are 7-semester courses.
- When studying pharmacy, the certificate of passing the first section of the pharmaceutical test according to the license to practice for pharmacists (AappO) as well as proof of a study of pharmacy of at least 4 years are available.
- They have a preliminary average grade of 2.5.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please send the following application documents by post to uni-assist in Berlin:
- Please write down your uni-assist applicant number (for example on your copy of your passport).
- Officially certified copy of the secondary school leaving certificate and - if applicable - the university entrance examination (original language and translation if necessary).
- If applicable: officially certified copy of the course achievements and upon completion of the course, your final certificate (original language and translation if necessary).
- If you have completed a preparatory course: officially certified copy of the assessment test certificate.
- Applicants with certificates from China, Mongolia (until 2018), and Vietnam: original GSP certificate.
- Officially certified copy of your proof of sufficient knowledge of German (not required for English-language courses, instead, proof of English knowledge).
- Tabular CV.
- Copy of your passport - page with personal data.
- If the name changes: a copy of the certificate (for example, through a marriage certificate).
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website