Dual degree International Management (MA) / Business Management (MSc)
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
After submission of the written application documents, an application committee decides on the invitation to a multiple-hour selection procedure. The applicants solve various group tasks, take part in an English test as well as a mathematical-logical test and undergo competency diagnostics according to the KODE® procedure. The conclusion is a personal interview with one of the professors. On the basis of a final overall assessment, the applicants will normally receive a binding study placement confirmation or cancellation within 15 working days.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application letter with details of study subjects, goals and personal background.
- Proof of a university degree.
- Proof of English language skills.
For more information please check theCourse Website