Durham & EBS Executive MBA
- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
At least five years’ relevant experience prior to the commencement of your studies. Applicants with a Master's degree or an equivalent further educational degree should have at least three years’ professional experience prior to commencing the program.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
To be accepted for the selection process at the EBS Universität, please submit the following documents to us:
- A copy of your school-leaving certificate or equivalent evidence.
- Copy of your Bachelor's certificate and diploma certificate or an equivalent certificate*.
- A copy of your Master's and/or doctorate certificate, and if appropriate, Bachelor or 'Diplom' certificates.
- You must submit your curriculum vitae in English with details regarding your previous academic degrees as well as a summary of your professional experience and responsibilities. As a rule, internships and other work experience gained before the Bachelor's degree will not be considered. In some cases, professional experience gained during doctorate studies can be considered.
*In exceptional cases, the lack of an academic education may not constitute an obstacle to being admitted. Leadership experience and previous professional in-company training will also be taken into consideration. Applicants without a first university degree could be asked to submit evidence confirming their management experience and skills, including academic skills, logical-analytical intellectual capacity, communication skills and the ability to think in a clear and structured way.
For more information please check theCourse Website