Early Childhood Research
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent). There are no mandatory bachelor's degrees. A degree in psychology, anthropology, educational science, and other related courses is advisable.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
The selection of applicants for the Master's program in Early Childhood Research is based on the following necessary documents:
- Certificate of a first professional qualification in English or German (incl.transcript of records) (can be submitted by the start of the course).
- Proof of knowledge of English at least at level C1 of the European Framework of Reference in English or German (see language requirements).
- Certificate of higher education entrance qualification (general higher education entrance qualification), a relevant subject-related higher education entrance qualification or a certificate regarded as equivalent by legal regulation, in English or German, each in a certified copy.
- Letter of motivation with a detailed justification for the choice of the master including relevant prior knowledge in English.
- Proof of subject-specific knowledge of methods and statistics in German or English, e.g. through evidence of credit points or the writing of empirical (final) theses (please enclose).
- CV in tabular form in English.
- If applicable, existing evidence in English or German of activities relevant to the course of study, voluntary internships or similar activities relating to the intended course of study.
Please note that only complete application documents will be considered.
For more information please check theCourse Website