East European Studies
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- Blended learning
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) preferably in, but not limited to, political sciences, humanities, or social sciences, including law and economics.
At least one year of relevant postgraduate work experience and want to take the next step in your career.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
To apply successfully, please have a look at the application checklist:
- First university degree (BA, MA, Diploma, state examination, etc.).
- If English is not your native language, a language certificate verifying English proficiency is required (see language requirements).
- Letter of motivation (up to 500 words, in English).
- Curriculum vitae in table form (in English).
- Two letters of recommendation from academic and/or professional referees (preferably in English, although German will be accepted). Our application tool helps you to contact your referees – take a look and see how it works.
- A certified translation for all documentation written in any language other than German or English. Diplomatic missions are one way to receive certification.
For more information please check theCourse Website