EBI Master in EU Banking & Financial Rеgulatiοn
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total tuition fее is 30,000 €.
Bachelor's degree in law, economics, business administration, or equivalent.
Eligible academic & work experience combinations for this program:
- 180 ECTS degree in economics or business administration (or equivalent) + 1 year relevant work experience* & pre-course in law.
- 180 ECTS in law + 1 year relevant work experience*.
- 210 ECTS degree in law.
* Work experience can be supplemented by additional coursewοrk.
One year relevant work experience (work experience can be supplemented by additional coursewοrk).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
- CV or resume (must be in English).
- Certified copy of your undergraduate transcript of records and degree award certificate.
- Certified copy of your English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Other documentation supporting professional experience or other extracurricular activities, if applicablе.
For more information please check theCourse Website