EBI Master in EU Banking & Financial Regulation
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September 10th
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in law, economics, business administration, or equivalent.
Eligible academic & work experience combinations for this program:
- 180 ECTS degree in economics or business administration (or equivalent) + 1 year relevant work experience* & pre-course in law.
- 180 ECTS in law + 1 year relevant work experience*.
- 210 ECTS degree in law.
* Work experience can be supplemented by additional coursework.
One year relevant work experience (work experience can be supplemented by additional coursework).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September 10th)
Application Procedure & Selection
- CV or resume (must be in English).
- Certified copy of your undergraduate transcript of records and degree award certificate.
- Certified copy of your English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Other documentation supporting professional experience or other extracurricular activities, if applicable.
For more information please check theCourse Website