Ecology and Environmental Change
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent), with one of the following options:
- a degree in environmental sciences or in biology, with a final grade of at least 2.7, or
- with at least 60 credit points (CP) in biology or related subjects with an average grade of at least 2.7 in the relevant technical achievements
And in each case with at least 20 credit points (CP) in ecologically oriented events (ecological focus).
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
The application documents must be submitted in due time to the student secretariat of Bielefeld University and contain:
- The final certificate of a previous degree and the associated documents (transcript, transcript of records, diploma supplement, etc.), which provide information about the individual course of study, the modules completed, the achievements during the course and their assessments and about the individual professional profile of the completed course. If the university or professional academy at which the applicant obtained the previous degree does not issue such documents for the applicant, correspondingly meaningful documents must be submitted (e.g. performance records).
- If there is still no diploma from a previous degree, a preliminary final document and/or a current transcript of records or correspondingly meaningful documents within the meaning of point 1) will be submitted.
- Proof of language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Already for the admission procedure: subject-specific study aptitude test.
For more information please check theCourse Website