Economic Behaviour & Governance
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in economics, business studies, or a similar field of study.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Students with less than 210 ECTS credits need to make up for the missing credits after admission.
In their bachelor studies, students must have:
- Acquired a minimum of 180 ECTS-credit (equivalent) in total.
- Passed courses worth (at least):
- 60 ECTS-credits in economics, business ethics, or economic psychology.
- 18 ECTS-credits in mathematics, statistics, or econometrics.
Students who do not fully satisfy the requirement in 2b) can be admitted with the requirements to do additional courses.
Students who do not have 60 ECTS-credits in economics and 18 ECTS-credits in its methods may be admitted if the missing courses from these two points do not exceed altogether 12 ECTS-credits. Students will then be admitted under the condition of passing additional courses. The decision upon admission and/or additional courses is issued by the admission board.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Listening: 400; Readin: 385.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please make sure to add the following documents to your application:
- The school certificate that entitles you to study at a university in your home country.
- Applicants from China, Mongolia or Vietnam have to provide an APS certificate.
- The degree of your current university.
- Transcript of records including the grades of your prior and/or current studies at a university.
- For an English taught master's program please submit certificates of English language skills (see language requirements).
- Please make sure to hand in two sets of your documents at uni-assist: 1st authenticated copies in the original language, 2nd authenticated copies in a translated version (German or English). Please make sure to not hand in original documents since they will not be returned to you.
Uploaded documents at uni-assist will not be taken into consideration until the complete application set is send via postal mail.
Unless the payment is booked on the bank account of uni-assist your application will not be processed and forwarded to the University of Kassel.
For more information please check theCourse Website