Economiсs and Institutiοns
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- no admission restriction, but ability assessment (interview)
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in economics, business administration, or social sciences with at least 90 ECTS credits in economics or relevant methods (e.g., mathematics, statistics).
If the applicants do not have completed their course of studies at the time of application, they have to submit a transcript of records including a preliminary grade, calculated on the basis of at least 144 ECTS crеdits.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75/ free of charge with a first higher education degree from Germany
Documents to be submitted:
- Application for admission (online application of the online application portal).
- The first, fundamental university degree with the final grade. If this is not available, a transcript of records with a calculated average grade on the basis of at least 80% of the credit points required for the bachelor's degree can alternatively be submitted.
- The transcript of records for determining your previous course contents and knowledge in the economic sciences as well as the associated ancillary sciences (e.g. mathematics, statistics) of at least 90 credits (according to ECTS).
- Certification of skills in English at Level C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages of the Council of Europe (see language requirements).
- Letter in English, approximately 2 DIN A4 pages in length, in which the applicant describes his/her personal disciplinary suitability, referring to the criteria indicated above, and providing reasons for why he/she has chosen the master's program in "Economics and Institutions" with a focus on institutional economics in Marburg.
- Tabular resume/CV (1 DIN A4 page).
- Additional certifications of personal disciplinary suitability, which relate to the aforementioned criteria, as applicable.
Important: Documents must be submitted both in the original language and as an officially certified translation into Εnglish.
For more information please check theCourse Website