Economics: Data Science and Policy
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a business- or economics-related program (at least 60 CP in business studies or economics).
A minimum grade of 2.5.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Besides the application for admission, all applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- An authenticated hard copy of your bachelor's degree or equivalent degree (graduation certificate and transcripts) and authenticated, official translations unless the originals are in English or in German.
- Applicants who are only able to submit the bachelor's degree (or equivalent degree) certificate after the application deadline, might apply with a provisional graduation certificate, respectively the semesters’ transcripts (i.e., the modules and grades overview of at least 2/3 of the overall performance to be achieved in the studies). The final graduation certificate should be submitted with the enrolment at university, for enrolment for the winter semester, however, not later than January 31st of the following year (due to coronavirus pandemic, postponed to March 31st, 2021).
- Proof of relevant previous knowledge acquired at a university in accordance with the Regulations governing the Selection Procedure for the international master's program Economics: Data Science and Policy 120 CP (Selection Regulations) in the currently valid version.
- Recognized proof of proficiency in the English language (see language requirements).
- Proof of any relevant practical experience as outlined in the Selection Regulations in the currently valid version.
For more information please check theCourse Website