Economics of the Middle East
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business or theoretical economics. Students currently studying a bachelor's degree can also apply if they can submit proof of completing at least 80% of the credit hours of their bachelor's program.
72 ECTS must cover business and theoretical economics. From the mentioned 72 ECTS, at least 18 ECTS must cover theoretical economics and 12 ECTS must cover related method courses.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents and proofs must be submitted:
- Completed and signed application form (this form is available after the online submission of your application in uni-assist).
- Proof of undergraduate degree (i.e. graduation certificate).
- Transcript of records.
- The official explanation of the grading system at your university.
- Curriculum vitae in tabular form (1 DIN-A4 page maximum length).
- A letter of motivation in English language explaining why you would like to study in the EMEA program (2 DIN-A4 pages maximum length).
- Proof of English language proficiency at C1 level CEFR (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website