- Both semesters
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a suitable subject program.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The applicant has not finally failed a master’s examination or a comparable examination in a comparable subject, and has not lost the right to take an examination, and has not already successfully passed a master’s examination or a comparable examination in a comparable subject at a university.
A program is technically suitable if the following examinations have been successfully completed:
- At least 16 ECTS credit points from the field of quantitative methods in economics, of which at least 8 ECTS credit points in statistics or econometrics.
- At least 25 ECTS credit points in the field of economics.
- Bachelor thesis in the field of economics or a related subject.
Applicants who have not yet completed their studies at the time of application if there are at least 150 ECTS credits and it is expected that the bachelor's degree for applications for the winter semester will be ready by November 15th, and May 15th for applications for the summer semester. Only examinations that have been completed by the respective application deadline will be considered.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website