- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in economics with an economics subject share of at least 50% or a degree in mathematics, physics, computer science, statistics, with a minor in economics from at least 35 ECTS points.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Above-average degree. Qualified applicants who can prove that they belong to the top 10% of their final year are admitted regardless of the grade of their final academic examination.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Evidence of the existence of the bachelor's degree must be submitted in the form of officially certified copies.
- A tabular CV.
- Proof of sufficient English language skills (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website