- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
You must meet the following requirements:
- At least:
- 18 ECTS credits in economics.
- 48 ECTS credits in further economics, business administration, and/or social sciences.
- 15 ECTS credits in statistics and/or mathematics (methodological expertise only, no user expertise), or
- At least 40 ECTS in mathematics.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Application in the case of unfinished bachelor studies: in cases where present bachelor studies have not been fully completed, the application is permitted if the candidate has earned at least 80% of the required credits and will have achieved the remaining results by September 30th at the latest. The specific admission criteria governing the designated course of study (including the overall grade) must already have been fulfilled on the basis of the exam results available at the time of applicatiοn.
An overall grade of at least 2.7 (German grade) in the bachelor’s degreе.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least grade B.
Specification: At least grade B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
Authenticated documents required for the master's online application portal by the WiSo Faculty:
- Bachelor's degree certificate: if you have not finished your bachelor studies but have passed at least 80% of the examinations (at least 144 credits in a bachelor degree carrying 180 ECTS credits), you can apply by submitting a confirmation of all credits earned so far, along with a provisional average grade computed and certified by your examination office. Please note that the remaining credits must be earned by September 30th.
- Transcript of records (stamped and signed): a list of all taken modules and courses including grades and credits.
- Transcript of a semester abroad: only if examinations passed abroad should be considered for the admission criteria as well. The courses have to be recognized by the home university as part of the bachelor program and recorded in the transcript of records.
- School leaving certificate: A-levels/ High school diploma.
- An official description of the content of all taken bachelor courses. e.g. course catalog or PDF-file with link to course description at the website of the University.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Results of admission test: TM-WISO, GMAT, or GRE. Not mandatory but highly recommended.
Students who did not obtain their bachelor’s degrees in Germany have to apply additionally via uni-assist.
You have to hand in all documents in original language and additionally in sworn translation either in German or in the English language.
The application documents must be submitted to uni-assist 8 weeks before the application deadline. The documents will only be checked if the fee has been paid. The following documents are required:
- Authenticated (and translated) copy of bachelor degree certification or attestation of 80% studies and transcript of records: please submit all certificates in their entirety: include the diploma certificate as well as the overview of subjects and grades. You must not omit any parts of the certificate (such as a diploma supplement) or single pages. In order to calculate your grade, uni-assist needs the grading system used by your university for your degree.
- Authenticated (and translated) copy of diploma supplement.
- Authenticated (and translated) copy of the university entrance qualification: e.g. A-level, high school diploma. Submit the certificate which allows you to start university studies in your home country.
- Authenticated copy of proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Authenticated copy of all documents listed above in the original language: only if the original document is not available in English or German language.
- Only for applicants with Chinese (except Hongkong) or Vietnamese bachelor’s certificates: original APS certificate. Certified copies cannot be acceptеd.
For more information please check theCourse Website