- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in one of the following majors: economics, business administration, business informatics, or industrial engineering.
Sound knowledge of economics: micro- and macroeconomics and quantitative methods. As an orientation, applicants should have acquired at least 24 ECTS in these areas. However, the Admission Board can admit applicants with knowledge considered equivalent.
Work experience is not a requirement for admission to the program. However, your employment history is of interest to the university, so be sure to document it in your application.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Submit the respective documents during the online application:
- Scanned copy of your original Bachelor degree.
- Scanned copy of your original transcript.
- Scanned copy of the official translation of your original Bachelor and transcripts of records (if not in German or English or other accepted languages).
- Scanned copy of the evidence of command of English (see language requirements).
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Letter of intent.
- Signed declaration of not having lost the right to examination.
- Scanned copy of the APS Certificate for applicants with Bachelor degree from China, Mongolia, Vietnam.
Recommended additional documents in case your background in Economics is not very strong:
- Recommendation letters from two professors of previous studies or former employers.
For more information please check theCourse Website