- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in economics or a related field of study.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Secondary school leaving certificate/university entrance qualification.
At least 30 ECTS in Economics and Econometrics as well as at least 10 ECTS in Mathematics and/or Statistiсs.
It's not mandatory, but if your GPA is lower than 4.0, you won't get any points during the admission procеss
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least "good".
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Applications to the first-semester have to consist out of the following documents:
- Bachelor's degree (certified copy).
- Transcript of records (certified copy).
- English proficiency examination (certified copy; see language requirements).
- APS-Certificate (Only for applicants from China, Vietnam, and Mongolia).
Documents not originally written either in German or English need to be translated. Please hand in both, the original document (certified copy) and the translation (certified copy). Translations need to be certified (notarized) by authorized institutions within your country ("beglaubigte Übersetzung&quοt;).
For more information please check theCourse Website