- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in economics.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
The following criteria must be met at the time of application:
- At least 40 credit points from the field of economics.
- At least 10 credit points from the fields of mathematics, statistics and/or econometrics.
A maximum of 15 credit points from the field of economics can be substituted by additional credit points from the areas of mathematics, statistics and/or econometrics.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
It is not necessary to send documents to the university by post. The entire application process takes place online. No certified copies are required.
The following documents should be uploaded:
- Bachelor certificate.
- Transcript of records with all attended courses (including module grades, module ECTS, and preliminary average grade, if the bachelor certificate is not yet available).
- If necessary, brief module descriptions, if the title of the event does not indicate whether it can be assigned to one of the relevant areas for access authorization (attach to the file of the transcript of records).
- Complete resume (tabular).
- Proof of sufficient knowledge of English and German (see language requirements).
For non-EU/non-EEA applicants, you must upload the following documents and send them to the university with the signed control sheet by post:
- Foreign school-leaving certificate (university entrance qualification).
- Transcript of records including average grade.
- Proof of sufficient language skills (depending on the course, German or English skills).
Please note that additional documents usually have to be uploaded and sent to the university by post, such as:
- Tabular CV.
- (if necessary provisional) Bachelor's certificate with a minimum grade/transcript of records for at least five semesters.
- Proof of additional language skills (e.g. English, French, etc).
- Motivation letter.
- Additional qualifications (internships, etc).
- Chinese and Vietnamese applicants also must submit an APS certificate.
For more information please check theCourse Website