- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, or related fields.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
A final grade of at least 2.5 or better according to the German grading system. The final grades of international applicants will be converted into the German grading system and therefore also be subject to this rule.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Bachelor's degree certificate. You must provide a certificate stating that you have successfully completed a first university degree or a certificate (or equivalent documents) providing evidence of the successful completion of at least the year prior to your final examination in the equivalent studies.
Also, you must provide a complete transcript of records with a final grade or calculated grade average. Transcripts of records containing generic module titles (such as Economics I, II, and III) should be accompanied by detailed module descriptions. The transcript should prove that you have solid intermediate knowledge in microeconomics, macroeconomics, and quantitative methods (statistics/mathematics/econometrics).
- CV in tabular format in English or German.
- Letter of motivation explaining your reasons for applying for this degree and outlining your qualifications for it. Kindly limit yourself to one page, the letter may be composed either in English or in German.
If you wish to pursue the double degree program, you should indicate your reasons for applying for the double degree program, your choice of the partner university, and your intended specialization.
- Proof of English language (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website