- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in education or a comparable field of study.
Proof of basic pedagogical knowledge of at least 40 ECTS credits in the following areas:
- Fundamentals of educational theory (at least 5 ECTS credits).
- Advanced educational theory (at least 5 ECTS credits).
- Historical pedagogy (min. 5 ECTS credits).
- Empirical Research Methods and Empirical Educational Research (min. 10 ECTS).
Required ECTS credits: 180.
An overall grade point average of at least 2.5 or a grade point average of at least 2.5 in the basic pedagogical knowledge listed above
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
- Transcript of records (in the case of deferred admission with grade point average confirmed by the university for the grades achieved to date).
- Diploma supplement (if available, otherwise deferred admission).
For more information please check theCourse Website