- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in computer science, programming, engineering, education, pedagogy or psychology. Provided that there are places available and that the applicant has an excellent final grade (1.5 or better), bachelor's degrees in related fields may be accepted. For the application, please submit your degree certificate along with a transcript of the courses you completed.
In case that the required bachelor's degree cannot be proven at the time of the application (for example when you are about to complete the degree and you are waiting for the final certificate ), you will have to give proof of the study progress so far (transcript of records with temporary grade) and that you are registered for all missing exams. This proof needs to be signed and stamped by the university's examination office. The final documents need to be handed in until the end of the first semester.
The final grade of the degree needs to be 3.0 or better (according to the German grading system).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Requirements for admission to the master's programs are:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
- A letter of motivation. Please write one page focusing on these topics:
- Prior knowledge and experiences with research methods and/or programming.
- Why do you want to study Educational Technology? What do you expect from this program?
- Critically reflect on your prior experiences with using technologies for teaching and learning.
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website