Electrical Engineering and Business Administration (WiIng ET&IT)
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- students from all countries except for Germany: uni-assist | students from Germany: directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
No minimum GPA is required.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: with at least a score of “4“ in all four test sections (i.e. grades 3, 4, 4, 5 are not sufficient to enroll),
Specification: telc Deutsch C1 Hochschule
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via uni-assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
The following documents are required for the assessment of professional suitability:
- Your bachelor's degree certificate or - if the degree certificate is not yet available - an official transcript of records. The respective document must contain the titles of the successfully completed modules and the grades achieved and should include information on the scope of the individual modules, for example in the form of credit points.
- The module catalog belonging to your bachelor's degree program or a comparable document showing the time frame, forms of teaching, teaching content, and learning objectives of the individual modules. If your university does not provide a module catalog, you can compile this information yourself. In this case, however, it must be clearly recognizable that your document is not an official one, but one you have created yourself.
- Proof of sufficient English language skills (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website