Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a program in Electrical Engineering or ETIT (Electrical Engineering and Information Technology), Electrical Engineering, or a subject-related or subject-specific program.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Bachelor's degree with an overall grade of 2.7 or better, and/or bachelor's thesis with a grade of 2.0 or better.
Knowledge and competencies in mathematics, electrical engineering, computer science, and physics that are at least equivalent to those taught at Ulm University in terms of scope and demand and that meet the subject-specific requirements of the master's program (admission can also be applied for if proof cannot yet be submitted by the end of the application period).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
When submitting your application via "My personal campus portal", you must upload the following documents:
- Bachelor's degree diploma and bachelor's degree certificate with a final grade as well as an overview of subjects and grades/transcript of records with credit points/Diploma Supplement if available.
- If you have not yet completed your higher education degree: an overview of subjects and grades/transcript of records issued by the higher education institution with the total credit points earned up to the application deadline and an indication of the provisional average grade.
- Proof of the indicated total amount of credit points earned in the previous course of studies.
- A form requesting subject-specific additional information (pdf).
- For non-German-taught bachelor's degree program: proof of German language proficiency (see language requirements).
- In the case of a higher education degree from China, Vietnam, or India: APS certificate or APS confirmation. If the APS certificate from India is not yet available, please upload proof of application.
- In the case of a foreign higher education degree: the grading scale of the degree program with an indication of the lowest passing grade and maximum grade for the degree, to be shown on the bachelor's degree diploma/bachelor's degree certificate or on an official document of the higher education institution.
- If proof and documents to be submitted are not written in German or English, additionally an official translation into German or English is required.
- For applicants who do not come from an EU country or the European Economic Area and have a German higher education entrance qualification (“Abitur”): proof of higher education entrance qualification.
- It is not necessary to certify the supporting documents.
- When submitting the application, all required supporting documents must be uploaded. Subsequent submission is not possible.
- Application documents in paper form, as a fax or by e-mail will not be accepted.
- A document issued in another name must be supplemented by documentary evidence of the change of name.
- Further supporting documents may be required for your application.
For more information please check theCourse Website