Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or equivalent.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
For international applicants the 4-semester program starts each year in the autumn semester. They pass through an included internship semester. For applicants holding a German 7-semester bachelor degree the 3-semester program starts each year in the autumn and spring semester.
Working experience as well as relevant trainings are considered beneficial.
There is no mandatory GPA, as marks alone are hard to compare. Instead, all students will be assessed by the admission board individually.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: No partial examination below 6 points.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents (English or German) are required for the online application:
- An up to date and complete CV following the Europass standard.
- A copy of your passport.
- Two letters of recommendation from a professor or employer.
- Your degree certificate.
- Your language certificate (English mandatory, German optional; see language requirements).
- Secondary school certificate.
- Statement of intent/Motivation letter.
- Transcripts of records.
In case you do not yet own a final certificate, a provisional certificate can be provided in the meantime. If you have not finished yet your bachelor's degree, you should provide an official letter from your university stating when you will finish your bachelor's degree.
Please note, that incomplete or incorrect documents may lead to disqualification from the program.
It is recommended, although not mandatory, to have the documents certified. The following certifications are accepted:
- a German representation, or
- a public notary.
For more information please check theCourse Website