Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering and information technology or a closely related field is expected. Excellent past academic accomplishments in fields relevant to electrical engineering are indispensable.
For the 3-semesters program:
Required ECTS credits: 210.
For the 4-semesters program:
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
High priority is given to IT experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents (English or German) are required for the online application:
- An up to date and complete CV following the Europass standard.
- A copy of your passport.
- Two letters of recommendation from a professor or employer.
- Your degree certificate.
- Your language certificate (English mandatory, German optional; see language requirements).
- Secondary school certificate.
- Statement of intent/Motivation letter.
- Transcripts of records.
In case you do not yet own a final certificate, a provisional certificate can be provided in the meantime. If you have not finished yet your bachelor's degree, you should provide an official letter from your university stating when you will finish your bachelor's degree.
Please note, that incomplete or incorrect documents may lead to disqualification from the program.
It is recommended, although not mandatory, to have the documents certified. The following certifications are accepted:
- a German representation, or
- a public notary.
For more information please check theCourse Website