- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Curriculum vitae.
- Certified copy of your bachelor/master's degree and transcript.
- Certified translation (German or English) of your bachelor/master's certificate and transcript.
- Short description of the subjects covered during your previous studies.
- Motivation letter.
- Two recommendation letters from faculty staff or industry managers.
- Proof of your English proficiency (see language requirements).
- Proof of your German proficiency, if existing.
- GRE (strongly recommended).
- APS (for applicants of the People’s Republic of China, Mongolia & Vietnam).
Please note: if any of the above-listed documents (except GRE) are missing, your application can not be considered.
For more information please check theCourse Website