Engineering and International Business - Focus on Renewable Energy, Water and Waste Management
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or Master in the field of engineering sciences, mathematics, natural sciences, engineering and management, environmental protection and disposal technology, or power engineering.
Minimum number of semesters: 6 semesters
Required ECTS credits: 180
Admission requirements vary according to the educational background and citizenship of applicants.
During their previous studies, students need to have had the following subjects, incl. the required credits and study workload*:
- Mathematics (algebra, analysis): 24 ECTS = a workload of 720 hours.
- Sciences (physics, chemistry): 24 ECTS = a workload of 720 hours.
- Computer science or similar: 12 ECTS = a workload of 360 hours.
*One ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) credit point is equivalent to a workload of 30 hours of study
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website