Engineering and Management
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in an industrial engineering subject.
University degree with a grade of “good” (at least 2.5) or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents are required for the online application:
- Proof of university entrance qualification.
- Proof of your first degree (bachelor’s/diploma certificate and bachelor’s/diploma certificate; it can be submitted later if not available. Instead, an overview of grades stating the credits achieved so far and the current average grade must be submitted).
- Tabular CV.
- Maximum two-page letter of motivation.
- References/letters of recommendation from an academic institution or from a non-academic company/institution. A letter of recommendation recommends you as a candidate for a master’s program and is not to be equated with a job reference.
- Proof of English and German language skills (see language requirements).
The report/letter of recommendation and the certificate of language skills can be submitted later. However, this reduces your chances of getting a place at university, as this is rated zero points in the evaluation of the written documents.
For more information please check theCourse Website