- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Full-time 12 months: 10,990 €. Part-time 18 months: 12,490 €. Part-time 24 months: 13,990 €. Scholarships & discounts available.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field.
Required ECTS credits: 240.
If you do not have the required amount of credits, you may be able to take a TASC exam (see Further Options for Admission) or enrol in another way. Please talk to the student recruitment team for help.
For some 60-ECTS master programs, you will need to have achieved one year of professional work experience before starting your studies.
At least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website