- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Flexible (online or on-campus)
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Enroll for an accredited online study program by 13th of July and save up to 50 % on your tuition fees. You can start your studies anytime in 2022.
Six Reasons to choose this Master's Program
Special Program Features
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, also known as AACSB International, is an American professional organization.
The application requirements for the study program in “Engineering Management” are:
Previous bachelor’s degree:
Min ECTS points required:
If you completed a three-year bachelor's degree in Engineering, you can still qualify for admission by passing our TASC examination.
Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
I have the right to revoke this consent at any time without giving reasons by sending an email to [email protected], without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of my consent until revocation.