University of Oldenburg
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in engineering physics, laser technology or photonics, or a comparable degree from a natural or engineering degree in a subject-related course.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
You will have to prepare and scan the following documents for your application and upload them after registering and before the end of the deadline (jpg or pdf):
- The final grade of high school/higher secondary.
- Transcripts of high school/higher secondary.
- Certificate of English and German language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Entrance examination for university (if applicable).
- The final grade of the university degree.
- Transcript of the university degree.
- The final grade of assessment test (if applicable).
- Original APS - Certificate (only for students from China).
For more information please check theCourse Website